At the end of July I started on this quilt. I worked for about a week sewing most of the days to get the 12 main blocks done. I guess I felt I had accomplished enough and I put aside and my focus went to genealogy for a month or so with some success taking one line back a couple of generations. I decided this week that I needed to finish the top. I want to start working on Christmas cards and I don't want to risk getting something on the fabric while it sits waiting for me to get back to it.
I still need to quilt and bind it but the top is done and I'm happy about that. Now to start those Christmas cards.