Baby Shower Invites

I was asked to make baby shower invitations. I made several types of cards and this is the one that was chosen. The tutorial for how to make the onesie is here. I later made one for me and made a few changes. I used Stampin' Up! buttons to match the cardstock. (I would have had to order 8 containers of buttons to have enough for the order.) I used the linen background stamp and sponged the sides with brown. I omitted the brown CS strip on the sleeves. It is really a cute card and Lauren and one talented lady to come up with it.

Stamps: Wild About You
CS: Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa, WW
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Misc.: Chocolate Chip marker, dimensionals, buttons, scallop punch, 1-3/8 circle punch, glue dots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament