Christmas Holly

I'm all about the Bells & Boughs set lately. This set is so versatile, which is fabulous if you are making a lot of Christmas cards. I stamped the holly in Artichoke on the Crumb Cake CS. The greeting I did in Early Espresso. The dot design on the VV is in Cherry as well as the dots on the circle. The solid lines on the circle are done in Artichoke. I punched both the vanilla and cherry circle with the 1-1/2" circle punch. I trimmed the VV circle around the stamped image so it would be framed by the cherry cobbler CS.

Stamps: Bells & Boughs, Welcome Christmas, Frames with a Flourish
CS: Crumb Cake, VV, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, watercolor paper
Ink: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Circle Punches: 1-3/4, 1-1/2

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament