Doily Friends

This is my completed preview challenge card.  It combined a couple of challenges where you had to stamp a border on your card and have a wrinkled, torn piece of black cardstock.  I switched my cardstock to gray because the first challenge allowed you to stamp in black, gray and one other color for the border of the card.  

This was the first time I used the doily die.  It actually worked pretty well.  I did it with a piece of vanilla cardstock and this coral piece.  It went through the coral well, but you would definitely need a shim for the vanilla.

Stamps:  Vintage Vogue
CS:  Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, VV
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
Misc.:  Large Paper Doily and Lots of Tags dies, dimensionals
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament