SUStars Blog Hop: Spring Has Sprung!

This is your first stop on the blog hop.  For the complete listing, you can go to the SUStars blog.  I looked as I was posting and saw the list up and a project that uses flashing.  It just so happens that I bought some recently . . . now to decide what I want to make with it.
The colors in the picture are slightly off due to lighting.  It was POURING when I took the picture.  The occasional flash of lightning did nothing to enhance the picture.  I made a card and post-it note holder using an acrylic picture frame for the holder.  I was going to stamp a sentiment for the card using the framelit dies but I couldn't decide who I'm giving it to, which determines what I want it to say.

Surprisingly, I didn't use any stamps, yet the list of what I used, for something so simple looking, is long.

CS:  Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Blushing Bride
Embossing Folders:  Perfect Polka Dots, Elegant Lines
Punches:  5 Petal, Boho Blossom
Misc.:  Filigree designer brads, pearl jewels, fun flowers Bigz L die, pear pizzazz pleated ribbon

Thanks for stopping by.  Your next stop is Carol at C.J. Stamps.

Enjoy!
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament