I ordered some Mix Tiles for our wall. I wanted to change out the four pictures and the vinyl phrase above them. For a long time, I've wanted to have pictures of nature there. the hard part would be choosing which ones. I couldn't decide if I should focus on bird pictures, flowers, etc.
Then I learned of Mix Tiles. They are repositionable and come with the double-stick foam tape already attached. They were running a special and I decided to give it a go. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning finding the pictures that would end up on our wall. Part of that was because I didn't know if the shopping cart would empty if I went to bed and continued the next day. So I continued.

This wall has pictures of all the states we've lived in and some special places we've visited. My son and his girlfriend decided on the layout and put the pictures up while I made dinner. When it was done, I thought it matched perfectly with a wall hanging that hangs on the other side of the window with the blocked edges.

I'm really happy I learned of Mix Tiles and bought from. Quick service and great packaging.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament