Ralph's Quilt

About 15 months ago a friend gave me his wife's fabric. She had passed away from cancer about 6 years ago. He requested that I make a quilt for him using her butterfly material. I cut the pieces a year ago in June. I sewed a few blocks together in August. Life got busier than usual and it sat on the shelf above my desk, a constant reminder that I needed to finish making this quilt. This is the second project that I completed because life slowed down due to COVID. I still have a quilt to make for his son, but he told me I can take my time. As did Ralph, but I wanted him to have his quilt as soon as I could make it.
I share the above picture, not to show how horrible I am at taking pictures with my phone but because it captures the colors of the quilt better than the above picture where they seem much darker.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament