Crazy for Cupcakes


This is a card I made before I was down with sciatica for a month. I've been off pain killers for a week now. I still feel a lot of discomfort, but I'm able to function without anything, which is nice and better for the baby.

This card is as close as I could get to one on SCS. I had the scallop frame surrounding the image, but it seemed to big with the ribbon. I didn't have the wheel but have ordered it since. I don't know how I didn't see it when I placed the original order.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Floral
CS: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, WW
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Misc: markers, DD, ribbon

In the summer I started a book, Eat, Pray, Love and only made it through 2/3 of the book. I loved the first section, the second seemed to drag and I put the book aside to read the Twilight series. I was reminded of the book recently in a conversation and decided to finish it. The end seemed to move quickly enough. The one thing I appreciated about the book was how open the writing was. Thoughts that were expressed that we may think but tyically don't say.

I'm reading Ascent from Darkness by Wilson now and then I need to read The Secret of Life of Bees. A friend tells me it is coming to the theatre and would like to see and I like to read the book before seeing the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament