What you can't see in the left picture is that the vanilla CS is scored at the top and bottom. After I took the picture last night and saw that it wasn't visible in the picture, I sponged caramel on the front of it. The edges of the olive, vanilla and DP had already been sponged with the caramel.
I think it would be better to sew the ribbon. I stitched it using linen thread, which is a little thick. When I was working on it last night, I thought to use the sewing machine, but thought it would wake my son, albeit a small amount of sewing. Actually, my frustration probably would wake him as I tried to keep the ribbon lined up. My stamp area is an office area right outside his door.
The card looked fine on its own, but it was a little plain for me. I added 4 branches (one is on top of the other so it could be longer) and a butterfly before church this morning. I like it better now.
Stamps: Great Friend
CS: Olive, Creamy Caramel, VV, Olive DP
Ink: Black, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive
Misc.: Linen thread, sponge, ribbon, punch