Kindness to an Art


I started this card a week ago and was waiting for the punch to be delivered. It came and I punched the flower and didn't like it. I sponged it . . . still didn't like it. Tried a corduroy button in the center of the flower . . . blah. There it sat all but the flower on the card. Finally today it hit me to use the pretty in pink in the flower center. I still want something more in the center but I know I tend to go overboard when I start adding. Less is more for me. When I practice more is more it is too much.

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, With all My Heart

CS: VV, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love DP

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Chocolate Chip

Misc.: ribbon, bling, dimensionals

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament