Piggy Bank

I received my Stampin' Success the other day and several pages in there is an adorable pig with a bow by its ear by Cathy Roy. As soon as I saw it, I thought of the quarters I needed to send to my father-in-law and thought he would get a kick out of something like this.

Cathy used the circle scissor for it, which I don't have. I wondered if she did the ears with a butterfly punch. It doesn't list it, but it looked like the upper wing shape of a butterfly.

I used my Coluzzle for the body and head. I cut the ears by hand and I'm thinking I could have gone a little larger, but it doesn't look too bad. I used both a 1" and 1/4" punch for the nose (I trimmed down the 1" circle so it had more of a rounded oval shape). 3/4" and 1/2" punches for the eyes. 1-3/4" circle punch for the treat cup and the modern label punch for the legs.

CS: Regal Rose, Basic Black, WW

Ink: Regal Rose

Punches: 1-3/4", 1", 3/4", 1/2", 1/4" and modern label

Misc.: Sweet Treat Cups, white gel pen, dimensionals, sponge,

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament