Christmas Swap Card

This is the card I went with for the Christmas swap I'm in. I was happy with the way it turned out. I probably need to re-ink my navy stamp pad though. It needed to be a current set and the sets I have either require a lot of coloring or are hard for me to come up with ideas for. This is one of the new hostess sets SU is offering in the new catalog so I thought it would be good to use (not to mention, not a lot of coloring)

Stamps: Christmas Punch, All Holidays
CS: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Confetti White, Real Red
Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Misc.: Bashful ribbon, brad, dimensionals, markers: dusty durango, bordering blue, real red.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament