SUStars March Blog Hop

You have most likely arrived here from Brenda's Stamping Corner. She had a cute baby announcement and the one thing I noticed was she even stamped the envelope. Way back in my early days of stamping, I did that. Now I seem to be rushing to finish a card to get it in the mail before the mailman comes and I overlook those added touches that show that extra bit of love.

I have two cards for you today. The first one uses the set Easter Blossoms. I originally passed on this set but I couldn't resist in the end. I wanted little flowers in the basket an the punch was too big so I cut out some from the branch that comes with the set. The card measures 6-5/8" x 3-3/8"

Stamps: Easter Blossoms
CS: So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, WW
Ink: Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze
Misc.: Pearl Jewels, Itty bitty punch pals

The next card I made uses DP that will be available in the upcoming IB&C. When I was looking through the paper and saw this flower, I thought of the Blessed Mother set.

Stamps: Blessed Mother
CS: Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, WW, Paisley Petals DP
Markers: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Misc.: Sm. oval punch, basic pearl jewels, 1/8" celery taffeta ribbon, square lattice EF

I hope you enjoyed this stop on the hop. Your next stop is Shari's Stamp Pad. She has a couple of WOW projects for you. If you need to go back to the SU-Stars home page for a complete list of all the stops, click here.

post signature

Comments

  1. Very nice! Colors are great!

    Monica
    www.addalittledazzle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament