Pinterest CASEs

Pin It


I love Pinterest.  I go there for ideas before I look other places because it is easy to look through the images and open only what you are interested in.  I would say it's a time saver but we all know it isn't because there are too many great things to see there.

The first card is a direct CASE with the exception of the words (I didn't want to dig out the set and made do with what I had on my desk).  I love Connie Babbert's cards.  She is one talented lady.
Stamps:  Watercolor Winter, More Merry Messages
CS:  Baja Breeze, WW, Pink Pirouette, Twitterpated DP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Misc.:  Lacy Brocade EF, Designer Frames EF, XL oval punch, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals


This next one I was happy to see on Pinterest because I still have this DP from last year and was happy to use more of it up.  I didn't actually pin the card but you can easily do a search and find it or go to Jen's blog.  I am a Post-It person and I jot things down and put on the wall until I get to it.  At least I reference the blog instead of saying "I don't remember where I saw this."  It's the little things.

When I was taking the picture, I could see the sparkle on top of the roof and on the ground, but not in the picture.  One of those cards you say "it looks better in person", which is true if you like sparkle.
Stamps:  Christmas Lodge, More Merry Messages
Inks:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
CS:  WW, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Frostwood Lodge DP
Misc.:  Scallop trim border punch, Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Crumb Cake seam binding, 2-1/2 Circle Punch, Nestabilities Scallop Punch

In the Spring I bought 20 yards of ribbon so I could make these necklaces for the moms in our Pack and Troop.  I finally finished enough for the Pack last month and then I finished off the ones for the Troop.   
They are nice when you go up and your son "pins" you with the pin of the rank he has been presented.  You don't have to plan ahead what you are wearing, worry about being poked and he doesn't have to feel awkward doing it.
What I still have left.  There are a handful that need to be distributed but I have some extras for boys that join the Pack or Troop.  Yay!
post signature

Comments

  1. My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I know I am getting familiarity every
    day by reading such good posts.
    Also see my site > backup camera

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament