VC Rocks Blog Hop

With the hop focusing on tools, I took my envelope punch board out of the box and learned how to use it.  This is an awesome little gadget!  Of course, the tag I made was too small for the measurements listed on the board so I had to figure that out on my own.  I now have 6 various sized envelopes needing to be used. I loved how easy it was to score, punch and round the corners with this gadget.  

Stamps:  Petite Pairs
CS:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Black, WW, Watercolor Wonder DP, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Tuxedo Black
Punches:  Scalloped Tag Topper, Blossom and Oval (leaves)
Misc.:  Envelope Punch Board, Spiral Flowers Die, White Bakers Twine, and Lost Lagoon Stitched Ribbon

I used a 3-5/8" square of Pool Party CS and started at 1-7/8" for this 2" wide tag.

The VC Rocks Hop can be found HERE.

Enjoy the hop!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament