VC Rocks! Blog Hop

I was putting away some framelits with the corresponding stamp set (best tip I've read in a while to store the framelit inside the stamp set case with the stamps) and I saw the Happy Watercolor set and thought how I really wanted to use this set and I never did.  I decided this would be the set I would use for the hop as it is a retired set.

The strips on the side are done using the bokeh technique.  I find this a fun technique simply because I like watching the colors spread.  

Stamps:  Happy Watercolor
CS:  watercolor, WW
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, White Craft
Markers:  Cucumber Crush
Reinkers:  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Misc.:  gems, sequin trim (I used leftovers from a paper pumpkin project)

Participants in the hop are able to link to their blog starting Friday night through Sunday.  You can find all of the participants by going to the VC Rocks! blog.  Check the VC Rocks! blog again on Monday so you are sure to see it all.

Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend.

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament