Sprinkles of Life

I was kind of jazzed when I saw this set in the catalog because there are so many possibilities for it.  I started off by CASEing a card from Fran Sabad.  I changed out the colors only because the person I was making this for would prefer the watermelon color to a blue.  It wasn't until I was done with the card that I realized I used the raindrops instead of the sprinkles on the cupcake.  Next time I will pay a little more attention. :)

Stamp Set:  Sprinkles of Life
CS:  Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, WW, Cherry on Top DP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Crushed Curry, Tuxedo Black
Markers:  Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry
Punches:  Banner, Triple Banner 
Framelits:  Deco Labels
Misc.:  Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds


post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament