Christmas Card

I recently participated in a Christmas Card swap with fellow stampers of VC Rocks.  I had about 7 or 8 of the above card assembled when I considered the ornaments that hung from our tree as a child.  I LOVE vintage ornaments.  While we had many that were the tear drop shape, we had a lot more of the round baubles with glitter that criss-crossed and sparkled with the lights of the tree.  I was going to try using some vellum underneath the glitter ornament.  No surprise that I couldn't locate it in my vast collection of designer paper.  I did come across the silver foil paper and liked the look of it.  In the end, I didn't tear apart what I'd assembled to add in the silver foil.  I like either card and hope the recipients are happy with what I did.
Stamps:  Embellished Ornments
CS:  Pool Party, Real Red, WW, Home for Christmas DP, Silver Foil Sheet, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Real Red
Misc.:  Delicate Ornament thinlit, Softly Falling EF, Silver 1/8" ribbon, rhinestone jewels, triple banner punch.
post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament