Festive Flower Builder Punch

I envisioned using this flower more on tags or boxes but I wanted to assemble one to see the best way to put it together.  I'm OK with how it looks but I want something more on the petals of the poinsettia.  I stamped them originally as the leaves are with Real Red on the Cherry Cobbler CS but  I wasn't particularly fond of the look so I left them plain.  Six years ago we had a stamp set that gave the veiny, texture look of a poinsettia that I would like with this.  As flowers go, it is nice.

Stamps:  Reason for the Season
CS:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, WW, Season of Cheer DP
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Punches: Festive Flower Builder, Decorative Label, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border (retired)
Misc.: Rhinestones, Rhinestones Large, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" ribbon seam binding (retired), dimensionals, glue dots

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament