Patriotic Cards

State Conference is coming up and my chapter is putting together a basket with the theme of "Crafty Ladies."  They added the ornament that I gave back in December and they asked me to make some cards.  These are 5 of the 6 cards I gave them and the next picture is the 6th card.  I made doubles of the cards to use in the future but I had already used the double of the 6th card as a thank you note for the speaker at our meeting this month.  This was his second time coming to our meeting.  He is very engaging and so knowledgeable.  We seem to have him in March each year when it is Women History month.  This year he shared with us about several female spies.  I learned that Julia Child's application was turned down because she was too tall!



 I've shared this next card before, I just used different colors this year and the sentiment came from a different stamp set.
If you look closely, you can see the embossed stars on the navy cardstock.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament