Is this a cool thank you or what?!


One of the lists I'm on recently had a stamping extravaganza. I had some edge distressers sitting around so I sent them in to be used as prizes. I always wonder how people come up with the prizes, especially since I never hear of donations or money being collected for them.

Anyway, Friday was a pretty hectic day spent in the kitchen and doing emergency shopping because I didn't buy enough ham for a funeral dinner I had organized for that night. Before I left to set up for the dinner I checked the mail and saw I had 3 pieces of happy mail. I didn't have time to open any of it and left it on the table. At 2 a.m. that night I remembered that I had mail and went to open it. Imagine my surprise when one package had a $30 stamp set in it. This was a thank you for donating the distressers. How cool is that!?!

This set is 3-step Daisy by Kitchen Sink Stamps. I had looked at the set before but wasn't dazzled by it. I didn't realize it was a 3-step set. Once I looked in their gallery and saw what could be done, I was tickled. This was the first card I made. Very simple, but I wanted to see how it came together.

Stamps: Kitchen Sink Daisy
Ink: Apricot Appeal, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
CS: WW, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Misc: Scallop punch, Olive ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament