Near & Far

I've had my out-of-state Christmas cards mailed off at the end of November. I thought I would have my in-state cards mailed in the early days of December. I have 7 cards made now. About 20 more to go. I've been procrastinating and lacking that creative mojo that one needs to create.

Today I looked to see what the sketch challenge was on SCS. I liked the challenge but didn't have any brilliant ideas. Finally after considerable time I decided on a set and colors to get going on those lovely Christmas cards. What I was trying to do would work no matter how I tweaked it. Finally I sat looking at what I had, thought of today's challenge and lo and behold, it worked. It seemed a little plain with what I chose so I ended up adding ribbon and while the entire star can't be seen I thought it looked good with it on there, not to mention it ties in the sentiment.

Stamps: Star-studded Season, Holy Triptych
CS: Watercolor, Artichoke, Pomegranate, Holiday Harmony DP
Ink: VersaMark, Pomegranate, Jet Black Stazon
Misc: WWC, punches, ribbon, Aquapainter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament