A Cherry on Top


The sketch challenge was posted and I had been tossing an idea around in my head using this set and the sketch challenge was quite similar to my thoughts, except it called for more layers than I planned. I didn't really get to carry out what I was thinking, but in the end, I like how it turned out. It was funny because as I got the top and bottom on I liked it but once I started putting the panels on, I didn't care for it much. The word layer breaks it up enough that it is appealing again.

This is the set that I wanted for my birthday and I got it before then, but this is the first time I have used it. I like the cherries, but I was drawn more to the other stamps, which I don't have an inkling of what I would use them for.

Stamps: Kitchen Classics (Crafty Secrets), Friendship Flowers (Stampin' Up!)
CS: Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, WW, Real Red, River Rock, Cosmo Cricket - Dutch Girl
Ink: Stazon Black, Basic Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Misc: Blender pen, adhesive gems, scallop punch 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" circle, River Rock ribbon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament