Mother's Day

Somehow Mother's Day always sneaks up on me. Tuesday I realized I needed to get a card in the mail Wednesday. I was too tired Tuesday night to even give a thought to it by the time all the activities were over and all the normal kid "stuff" happened.

I found an hour and half on Wednesday when I could whip up a couple of cards and pop them in the mail. I'm not excited with what I sent out because I tend to like more layers and some embellishment but I justified the lack of embellishments with the fact I was mailing it off and time wasn't on my side. This is a time when less is more (I hope the thoughts expressed inside give it the more).

Stamps: All Year Cheer, A Rose is a Rose

CS: WW, Celery, Regal Rose

Ink: Regal Rose, Always Artichoke (markers: same)

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament