Decor Elements


The unpacking is mostly done with some things still needing to find a home. My stamp area is a mess. I still have a few boxes to unpack there. I've started decorating some and making it feel more like home. I bought some Decor Elements, which aren't recommended for textured walls, but they seem to be OK. Perhaps it depends on how textured they are. I love the tree (Thoughts & Prayers) and have my kids pictures underneath. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams" seems quite appropriate when you think of your kids.

I thought I'd be done by now but I'm still plugging away. Hopefully by the end of the month everything will be done and I can get back to things that I find to be fun.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament