OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop


You probably arrived here from We Grow By Our Dreams, your next stop is Paper Therapy Ponderings.

The card I envisioned doing since I signed up for the blog hop, it turns out I don't own the set. How did that happen? I went with a ship thinking of those that we are an ocean apart from. The sentiment reads "You're never more than a thought away."

Stamps: The Open Sea, Whimsical Words

CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, VV

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Choc. Chip, Crumb Cake

Misc.: Espresso Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

I hope you have a great weekend with whatever you have planned. I was excited to hear the next town over from us is having a parade. We will be giving thanks and honor those that gave their lives and health to keep our nation safe. On behalf of my family, I want to thank all veterans this Memorial Day.

post signature

Comments

  1. Gorgeous, Deborah! Love the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantabulous card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament