Nothing Original

Stamping has been so limited lately. Crazy things have been happening (not to me personally) that have eaten a lot of my time lately with communications to a lot of people working through details. Our son has been working hard wrapping up some merit badges and working on his Eagle project. He has his Eagle Board of Review in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited for him.

I'm thinking it was last fall that I saw this card in a Stampin' Success magazine. I thought it was such a creative way to use the words from these two sets. I got around to making several of these cards a few months ago.

These next two cards I CASEd but I don't know from where. Please, if you know whose ideas these were, let me know. I want to give credit to them.
My husband put on a camporee for our district in March and he needed some thank you cards. I knew the set I wanted to use but nothing was coming to me for it. I changed the sentiment and the paper to use up some old DP but took everything from DJLuvs2stamp.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament