Mixed Bunch

When my husband travels, I tend to manage my time better and I keep up with everything a little better because I know it's just me to get it done and if I procrastinate . . . well, it wouldn't be a pretty picture.  It is amazing how much 4 kids can still leave around as teens/tweens.  While I have been managing time pretty well, stamping had to be put aside during the holidays and for an early "spring cleaning".  I'm hoping to get back into it a little at a time, but I know other things are going to occupy my time.  Happy news is we reached 6 mos. (1/2 way) for my husband's deployment last week.  Next month he will be home for his R&R and then he heads back to finish out his year.
Cristena shared this card on Late Night Stampers and I liked how happy looking it was.  The only difference between her card and this is that hers used the Blossom Builders for the Center and I think she tied the button.  Like Cristena, I used two layers of the WW with the blossom punch and I cut the petals for dimension.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute
CS:  WW, Old Olive, Daffodil  Delight
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Misc.:  Blossom Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Brights Designer Buttons (SAB)
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament