Mixed Bunch

When my husband travels, I tend to manage my time better and I keep up with everything a little better because I know it's just me to get it done and if I procrastinate . . . well, it wouldn't be a pretty picture.  It is amazing how much 4 kids can still leave around as teens/tweens.  While I have been managing time pretty well, stamping had to be put aside during the holidays and for an early "spring cleaning".  I'm hoping to get back into it a little at a time, but I know other things are going to occupy my time.  Happy news is we reached 6 mos. (1/2 way) for my husband's deployment last week.  Next month he will be home for his R&R and then he heads back to finish out his year.
Cristena shared this card on Late Night Stampers and I liked how happy looking it was.  The only difference between her card and this is that hers used the Blossom Builders for the Center and I think she tied the button.  Like Cristena, I used two layers of the WW with the blossom punch and I cut the petals for dimension.

Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute
CS:  WW, Old Olive, Daffodil  Delight
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Misc.:  Blossom Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Brights Designer Buttons (SAB)
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Christmas Tree

Reason for the Season