A Little Stamping Time


I took a little time last week to sit at my desk and stamp a little.  I've been going through my stamps and all the things that go with it to sell, donate, and send to my second cousin.  I ended up sending her around $750 worth of stamps, paper, punches and embellishments.  One of things in my stash is several flavors of washi tape.  I've used it on one card, loved the ease and then it has sat in my drawer.  I made several quick thank you cards that my son can use to thank family that has come from out of town to attend his graduation.



The next card gives me a little jump start on Christmas cards.  Eight cards down 100+ to go. I'm not anticipating being behind this year with cards due to being in a new area and I don't imagine I will be as overly involved as I will be by the end of our assignment.
I saw this next card as a birthday card on Pinterest.  I was considering it as a Mother's Day card but I think it is best suited as a birthday card.  Still need to stamp the greeting on it.
This next one was in the Sale-a-bration flyer.  I have no inspiration on how to use the "cork" embellishments.  I thought this would give me a jump start.  I'm still not feeling it.

Card #1 - Thank You
CS:  WW
Stamps:  Lots of Thanks
Ink:  markers - Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Misc.:  Season of Style washi tape

Card #2 - Merry Little Christmas
CS:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, WW
Stamps:  Merry Little Christmas
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Misc.:  Season of Style washi tape, linen thread

Card #3 - Pinterest Birthday
CS:  Pool Party, Basic Black, WW, Sweet Sorbet DP
Stamps:  Petal Parade
Ink:  Pool Party, StazOn Black
Misc.:  Designer Vintage Faceted Button, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Card #4 - Thank You
CS:  WW, Sweet Sorbet DP
Stamp:  Petal Parade
Ink:  StazOn Black, Crisp Cantaloupe
Misc.:  Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, Scallop Tag punch, Dimensionals
post signature
Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament