VC Rock Blog Hop

The challenge for this blog hop was to rock our creativity using Stampin' Up! punches or Sizzix dies.  I actually used both on this card!  I've had both the Circle Card Thinlit and the Label Card Thinlit since they came out but I haven't used them.  Today I opened the packaging for the Circle Card Thinlit and this is what I came up with.

In the next picture, you can see I did a gate fold for it.  I measured the Tangerine Tango CS at 5-3/8 x 8-1/4.  I tucked the end away from the circle through the thinlit so it wouldn't cut, but fold it when I ran it through the Big Shot.  A little of the Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape to jazz it up a little for a note.
I ended up using the 1-3/4" circle punch as a stencil for the stamped image after it was colored.  I put the circle on top of the image, traced around it, jumping over where the leaf and flowers extended and then cut it with paper snips and mounted it with Dimensionals.  You can see in the picture I ran a strip of the washi tape down the left side of the card too.
Stamps:  I Like You
CS:  Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, VV, Retro Fresh DP
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Thinlit:  Circle Card 
Punches:  2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 2-1/2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle
Misc.:  Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape, Dimensionals

Head to VC Rocks to visit other blogs for the hop on Saturday and Sunday.

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament