Christmas Bauble

I liked this stamp because it reminded me of the vintage ornaments that hung on our tree when I was a kid.  Of all the ornaments that hung the ones I thought were prettiest had the circle in the center that indented and shined with gold and perhaps had some glitter for sparkle.

This picture doesn't show it, but I stamped the ornament twice, cutting out the center on the second.  I stamped an extra holly portion from the ornament as well.  The holly is in 3 layers and the ornament in 2.

Stamps:  Christmas Bauble, Ornamental Pine
CS:  Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Old Olive
Blendabilities:  Old Olive, Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler
Markers:  Old Olive, Soft Suede
Misc.:  Filigree Frame EF, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals, white pen, sponge

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic