Friday, December 12, 2014

VC Rocks Blog Hop


This weekend is the first time VC Rocks has held a blog hop in December!  So happy to have a chance to share one of the cards I've made for Christmas. I'll share another card later but this is my favorite of the two I plan to put on my blog.  I've made 80 cards out of 14 designs.  The card above is the 1 and only I'm making of this style.

Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath
Framelit:  Wonderful Wreath
Embossing Folder:  Stylish Stripes
CS:  Pool Party, WW, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Silver Foil, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum, All is Calm DP, Quatrefancy DP
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Misc.:  Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (for "Noel"), banner punch

I stamped off the Crumb Cake before stamping on the CS for a lighter shade.  I did the same thing for the bow using Island Indigo.  I put a piece of Pool Party CS under the vellum banner strip.

Now to clean up my stamp room and start addressing envelopes. :)

This isn't a formal hop.  When people want to link up, they can.  You can check HERE throughout the weekend to see what has been shared.
post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails