VC Rocks Blog Hop


This weekend is the first time VC Rocks has held a blog hop in December!  So happy to have a chance to share one of the cards I've made for Christmas. I'll share another card later but this is my favorite of the two I plan to put on my blog.  I've made 80 cards out of 14 designs.  The card above is the 1 and only I'm making of this style.

Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath
Framelit:  Wonderful Wreath
Embossing Folder:  Stylish Stripes
CS:  Pool Party, WW, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Silver Foil, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum, All is Calm DP, Quatrefancy DP
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Island Indigo
Misc.:  Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (for "Noel"), banner punch

I stamped off the Crumb Cake before stamping on the CS for a lighter shade.  I did the same thing for the bow using Island Indigo.  I put a piece of Pool Party CS under the vellum banner strip.

Now to clean up my stamp room and start addressing envelopes. :)

This isn't a formal hop.  When people want to link up, they can.  You can check HERE throughout the weekend to see what has been shared.
post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament