Vivid Vases

This is a total CASE.  The ribbon is different because I mounted my bottom layers before getting the ribbon on, so I improvised.  I loved this card mostly because it is white with splashes of color.  I'm usually drawn to cards that are white on white because of the clean, bright look.  I went to Connie Babbert's site to link you up to the card but I can't find it.  No search bar on the site that I saw.  I googled for it.  Alas, her card didn't pop up.  I'm surprised by that.
Stamps:  Vivid Vases
CS:  Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, WW
Ink:  Tuxedo Black
Markers or Blendabilities:  Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Misc.:  Strawberry Slush stretch ruffle trim, Rhinestones, flower punch

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament