Family

Our ward here doesn't do a super Saturday and I'm wanting to make some new things for our home.  I bought several different projects to work on one Saturday.  This is the first project I put together.  I painted the letters.  I didn't distress them but that would look nice too.  I traced the letters onto scrapbook paper, cut the paper and mod podged it onto the wooden blocks.  I glued on a flower on the "a", tied some crocheted ribbon on the "i" and used some hemp and a brad at the bottom of the "y".  I love the way the letters turned out.  It would be fun to use different papers on the letters but I wanted them to match and be used on the mantle and as a display for lessons in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Black Magic

Christmas Card Swap