Turkey Talk

I don't have a lot of decorations for Thanksgiving.  I usually stick with the fall leaves and pumpkins.  I have a stuffed fabric turkey and some pilgrims and Indians someone gave me as a gift years ago.  I thought it would be nice to add something to my Thanksgiving stash.

Like the other projects I shared this week, I painted the wood pieces first and then I cut the paper and mod podged it on.  I must admit, I wish I had some sort of a template for the leaves.  I could have made one but I didn't take the time.  In some ways I wish I'd taken the time but I'm okay with how it turned out.  Honestly, no one is going to sit and stare at the turkey feathers and think, "ooh that one needs to have more of a curve."  Well, you might now that I pointed it out. haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament