Christmas Cards

It has been a busy month with a lot of company and travel.  When I got back from a trip last week I was updating my bullet journal and trying to get my bearings on what is coming up that needs my attention.  As the week went on, I discovered I overlooked some things that needed preparation, but it is under control and I'm back in the groove of things.

One of the things I was on top of is that I will be sending out our Christmas cards in 5 weeks.  I did get the Timeless Tidings project kit and knocked out the 20 cards that came with that.  It is nice to feel you have a jump start like that and know that you are 1/5th of the way done making Christmas cards.

Last night I opened a bottle of shimmer paint.  I haven't used it before then and I'm thinking I probably could have used it a better way but it is nice to explore options with it.  I simply poured it onto a hard plastic mat I have (the stamp-a-ma-jig placement mat backside) and spread it around a little and used the stamp directly in it.  The sponge dauber was not a good way to get the paint onto the stamp for me.  I like fast and it was time consuming and faint.

Stamps:  Merry Christmas to All
CS:  Cherry Cobbler, WW, Galvanized Metallic Paper, Dashing Along DP
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Dies: Merry Christmas thinlits, Stitched Shapes framelit
Misc.: Frost White shimmer paint, Silver metallic ribbon (retired), jewels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament