Happy Scenes with Winter Woods

Less is more. haha I liked the card before I spritzed it with glitter spray.  I couldn't find my spritzer for another card because I forgot I moved it to another sprayer. The spritzer it came in clogged so I transferred it.  Well naturally when I came across it I had to spritz.  I wish I took a picture of this card before I did that.
I like the tree die and how you can pop branches to give it dimension.  I saw this card on the Stampin' Up! site.  They used the Rooted in Nature stamp set for the background trees.  I don't have that set so I used the improvised with a retired set, Happy Scenes.

Stamps:  Winter Woods, Happy Scenes
CS: Mossy Meadow, Shimmery White, Cherry Cobbler, Festive Farmhouse DP
Ink: Mossy Meadow, VersaMark, Blueberry Bushel
Die: In the Woods Framelits
Misc.: Gold Embossing Powder, Aqua Painter, Burlap ribbon, Pearls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament