I like the colors, some watercoloring doesn't seem to be showing up as well in the photo. I always have trouble coloring the city. I wish I could give it more of a glow. The sketch is from Splitcoaststampers today. I like it and plan to try later with another set.

The kids are in Halloween mode. One of the twins would like for Skinny Cows to be handed out for Halloween. I told her it would melt and have to be eaten right then.

"Maybe we could use a small freezer to give them out with."

"That would be heavy to carry around. "

" I mean a small one that would only hold one Skinny Cow."

"That would be nice then you could take them for a treat to school after lunch."

"I wonder why nobody has invented it yet?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament