Oh my!!

Every Wednesday after school we go to the library and then I drop off the older two at piano lessons and I take the twins to park to pass an hour of time. This past week was no different. While they were playing on the playground equipment I sat on a bench and looked through a book that I had checked out. While reading, I felt something on my arm. I went to brush it off and lo and behold, it was a tarantula! I'm horribly afraid of spiders but a tarantula! I made some sort of squealing noise and one of the girls asked why I screamed. The first swipe wasn't enough, it was still there but after several quick swipes it was gone. I wanted to see where it was on the ground just to be sure it really was off of me. I couldn't find it in the grass. In all honestly I didn't look too hard. I really didn't want to see it again. I switched benches and continued to be freaked out for a bit. I checked in my pocketbook a couple of times to be sure I wouldn't be carrying one into the van. Thing is, it had to have been on the bench, walked on my pants, shirt and then to my arm. I was wearing capris so I would have felt it on my legs. Still shudder to think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic