Roses are red . . .


I participated in the challenge on SCS today. It took several attempts to even come close to what I visualized. I like this one, which was my last version the best. It was funny because when I looked at the challenge last night, it did nothing for me and I decided not to do it. At some point today, it came to me to use this set and to give the challenge a go. I was going to use DP, but it seemed to detract from the main image so I ended up stamping my own backgrounds.

Stamps: Hearts & Roses (Kitchen Sink)
Ink: Rose Red, Real Red, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Opalite Crystal Blush
CS: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Old Olive, VV
Misc: Slider, Choc. Chip ribbon, dimensionals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament