Christmas in July


The last of the cards I did for a swap. I must concede, this is pretty much a direct CASE. I was looking for some inspiration and came across this card and loved the simple elegance of it and used the cards size required for the swap. It is a lovely, quick card if you have a lot of cards to make for Christmas.

The boys are at camp this week. Monday and Tuesday the girls had a couple of friends over, Monday night one of the friends slept over and we went bowling. Tuesday we hung out at home with friends (even me) while I made dinner for a friend. Wednesday we went to a nail salon and the girls had their toes done and then we went to the movies to see Kitt Kittredge. The movie was different than I expected but it was very good. I told my FIL I probably wouldn't buy it even though it was good because I cried several times. I actually don't see the girls watching it again, they aren't American Girl fans.

I spent several hours last night updating our family site and at 3 a.m. was still awake so I put together this page. Needless to say, I'm dragging a little today but once I get going on laundry and the house, I should get some energy.


Linda at Bon Scrapatit creates new kits and gives away little bits of it over time. The above page was done with her current kit, Summer Wedding. She is amazingly talented and very generous in sharing her work. I came across her blog in May when she had Saturday in the Park, which is another fabulous kit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament