Hello

There is a weekly challenge now.  When it first came out last Sunday or Monday, I thought it would be easy peasy.  Layered pink flower and it could be a card, scrapbook page, 3D, the skies the limit.  I ended up very behind last week.  I functioned, but barely and if I wasn't busy with something I "had" to do, I was asleep.  Whatever I caught has kicked me down pretty hard.  Still not the best but at least I didn't want to crawl back into bed once the kids were off to school today.  With 7 minutes to spare on the deadline, I got the above card done.  Still want to add a butterfly just haven't gotten around to it.
This "dude" is a picture of my son's flour baby.  Remember when we were in school we had to carry around an egg.  He had to carry around a 5 lb. bag of flour.  They had to wrap their flour in duct tape or shipping tape so they wouldn't have flour all over the school.  I kind of liked this vs. the egg because carrying 5 lbs. around all day is more realistic to a baby.  I told him I should have gotten him a 10 lb. bag because he was born weighing 10 lbs. 13 oz.  It would have given him a better idea of what he was like. :)

Happy Day!

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Elementary Elegance
CS:  VV, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink
Misc.:  Pearls, lattice EF, vanilla taffeta, linen thread, dimensionals, oval punch
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament