Inspired Birthday

A busy day yesterday helping out a friend.  Her daughter hasn't been well for a bit and she ended up in the hospital last Friday.  My daughter and I went to visit Sunday after church.  I spent Tuesday getting my kids off to school and then snagged her son, ran an errand for her and drove into Orlando to the hospital.  I left him there to visit with his mom and sister.  Later I went to the airport to pick up her mother, back to the hospital so they could visit, then I brought her mother and son back to her house.  Full day with 5-6 hours of it spent in the van driving back and forth.  I'm glad they know what is up with her daughter and she is on the mend and that her mom is here to help out.  It has been hard for her with her husband deployed.

Today's card is a quick one.

Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Well Scripted
CS:  WW, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Markers:  Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink
Misc.:  Eyelet border punch, pretty in pink satin ribbon
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament