VC Rocks: Have A Heart Blog Hop

So glad you are here.  You just came from Karen's blog where you saw her 3D bags.  I hope you will consider joining her swap.  Perfect way to get some ideas on 3D fun!  If you want to go back to any of the blogs, you can go to the VC Rocks blog and find the list of participating bloggers there.

Somehow, time got away from me.  I'm still playing catch-up from being sick and have so much work to get done for the coming week.  Crazy what the last week of school brings but so glad that summer is almost here.  I was going to make a card for my husband.  He is so close to being done with his deployment so I wanted to make a fun, sassy card but I couldn't fit the hearts in, in a way that I liked.  I made another card using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  You can see the large label is good sized.  I managed to include hearts with the adorning accents embossing folder, a heart punch and framelit and the stamped image has a heart.  Lots of love. :)

Stamps:  Word Play
CS:  Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, VV, Pink Pirouette, Subtles DP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink 
Misc.:  Subtles brads, Pearls, bird punch, boho blossom punch, heart punch, apothecary accents framelit, adorning accents, embossing folder, hearts collection framelit, dimensionals, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, scallop punch

Your next stop is Barb's blog.  Enjoy!  

post signatureSmiley from millan.net

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament