Christmas Card Swap

You aren't going to believe, it, but my Christmas card I made for this swap won a prize.  Thanks to Hunter who liked it, I ended up getting a package of Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags.  I realize I should use them for cards or packages, but I'm thinking I want to use them as little notes throughout the month thanking people for what they've done/do.  Over the past year, I notice I have gotten better about recognizing things but I don't always take that time to acknowledge.  I'll carry these with me and I'll always have something to write on and I can pass it to them as I go about my day but still be able to say "Well done!", "Congratulations", "Thanks", etc.
 Bells & Boughs by Barb Baynard

 Winter Memories by Barb Furlong

 Ornament Keepsakes by Chris Occhipinti

 No Peeking by Heidi Sorg

 Evergreen by Kim Overholt

 Deck the Halls by Leanna Kerr

 Snow Much Fun by Mary Nunaley

 Sassy Salutations, Scentsational Season by Rhonda Nelson

 Delightful Dozen by Terri Butcher

by Unknown

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament