Lemon Chex Buddies vs. Puppy Chow


Lemon Chex Buddies is on the left and Puppy Chow is on the right.  One of the twins requested Puppy Chow, which made me think of the Lemon Chex Buddies I saw on Pinterest.  Can you believe it, I actually made something I pinned.  I think my percentage must be .073% on that end and it is the recipes that give me any percentage at all.

I liked the Lemon Chex Buddies but I must admit Puppy Chow wins hands down in this house.  The Lemon Chex Buddies are light and have good flavor.  They actually reminded me of a Girl Scout cookie they used to make.  If you want to give it a try, you can find the recipe here.

Puppy Chow 

1 box (12 oz.) Crispix
1C peanut butter
1 pkg. (12 oz.) chocolate chips
1 stick butter
2-3C powdered sugar

Melt the peanut butter, chocolate chips and butter in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.  Gently stir in cereal until well coated.  Place powdered sugar in a large plastic bag.  Pour cereal mixture in and shake to coat.  Allow to cool.  Keep in an air-tight container.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament