Ornament Keepsakes

I participated in a Christmas card swap.  How can I pass up Christmas cards?  This is similar to what I submitted for the swap.  I added the Espresso scallop strip next to the ribbon.  I had each version and the family voted on which was best and it was divided.  I went with less because the Espresso didn't make it or break it, it was just there.

I also have to say that the acetate flocked paper that was part of the DP was really, really hard to cut through.  The die I used didn't cut through it.  My paper trimmer got a cut but it wasn't clear through.  In both instances, I had to use scissors.  I have heard some say that sandwiched between regular paper it cuts well.  I wasn't aware of that tip at the time so I don't know if it works or not.

Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes (inside the card)
CS:  VV, Early Espresso, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Candlelight Christmas DP
Ink:  Real Red, Early Espresso (ornament stamped inside card)
Misc.:  Dimensionals, vintage brads, large paper doily, 2-1/2" circle punch, lacy brocade EF, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, holiday ornaments framelit, scallop border punch.

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament