OWH World Card Making Day Blog Hop


I hope you have seen many great things.  I'm glad you stopped by my blog!  

 

I was going to shoot for a winter theme with this hop but it was 90 degrees here today and that just isn't going to work for me.  I went with a Christmas card using one of the sentiments that you might win if you leave a comment.  See my post from Friday for details, or just leave a comment and you are automatically entered.

I used Sketch Challenge 128 from OWH for this card.  I flipped it around so I could use the ornament set.  I had to make the banner slightly larger (7/8") and cut off some of the swirly to make it fit.

Stamps:  Hand-Penned Holidays, Ornament Keepsakes
CS:  Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Candelight Christmas DP, VV
Ink:  Early Espresso
Markers:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Misc.:  Dimensionals, silver cording, 

Have fun hopping! Click OWH to get back to the hop.

post signature

Pin It




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament