Stippled Blossoms


I started off with the card on the right but I couldn't use the ribbon because it is retired.  I was so sad to look through my ribbon and see so many colors that matched the ink on the card but it isn't "current" so I couldn't use it.  Of course, the ribbon I could have used didn't match.  A color change was in order and I ended up going with the card on the left.  After I used the diamond gems, I couldn't help but wonder how many others were in the same predicament.  I added another layer with the Primrose Petals CS.  I like the clean and simple look of the card on the right layered with WW.
I did a close up so you could see the scoring on the card a little better.

Stamps:  Stippled Blossoms, Blooming with Kindness
CS:  WW, Primrose Petals
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, So Saffron
Markers:  Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
Misc.:  Dimensionals, basic jewels, simply scored scoring tool.
Pin Itpost signature


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas in July

Christmas Tree

White Christmas Ornament