Block 6 - Stormy Voyage

I realized this morning that I never posted my square for June.  I was excited to do this block because from a distance it has a more curved appearance, however, up close, you can see that it is all straight edges.  Once again, the method for making it stretched me and I don't know that I really know the proper way that the instructions had but in the end, I did it and it came perfectly so I'm happy.

I need to put the binding on the table runner I've been working on and then I'll share it here.  I quilted it Monday so I would have a little practice for my free motion quilting class on Tuesday. The table runner has straight lines forming a diamond that gradually enlarges.  I should have used the walking foot for that but I really wanted to practice with the quilting foot.  I still want to practice some of the designs (i.e., double flower, feather, etc.) we worked on there, but I think I did very well for it being my first time.  

post signature

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple with Caramel Cream Cheese Dip

Reason for the Season

Black Magic